a Valentine to some of my teachers
I've been thrilled by the responses I've gotten for the last couple of weeks, so before I go on (sprinting through the second half of February to the finish) I want to take a second to thank readers and commenters and tweeters and bloggers. Everyone I'm going to thank is on Twitter, so I'll use their twitter names in my list.
- @whollyjeanne, whose blog is www.thebarefootheart.com
- @penelopetrunk, whose blog is www.blog.penelopetrunk.com and whose post inspired this series
- @lemead, whose blog is www.adesignsovast.com
- @shirleyhs, who graciously blogged about my challenge at her blog www.100memoirs.com
- @jerrywaxler, who read Shirley's post and writes about memoir at www.memorywritersnetwork.com/blog
- @squarepegkaren, whose blog is www.squarepegpeople.typepad.com
- @thewordwire, whose blog is www.thewordwire.com
- @coachdian, whose blog is www.authenticrealities.com/blog
- @wifsie, whose blog is www.bluamaryllis.wordpress.com
- @bwlight, whose blog is www.windshieldthinking.wordpress.com
Please follow them on Twitter, read their blogs, and read their excellent comments here.
And Valentines Day love to Michael, Michelle, Meredith, and Tania.
Thank you! What an honor to be included in this incredible list.
Thank you so much! I was in the Underworld, so didn’t see this til now –makes me smile – what glorious company, but sorry to respond so late!!
have been traveling and offline for seems like a year – but tonight, i couldn’t wait to get back here and catch up. what a nice surprise. thank you – for the valentine and for putting me in such high cotton. xo