a Valentine to some of my teachers
I've been thrilled by the responses I've gotten for the last couple of weeks, so before I go on (sprinting through the second half of February to the finish) I want to take a second to thank readers and commenters and tweeters and bloggers. Everyone I'm going to thank is on Twitter, so I'll use their twitter names in my list.
- @whollyjeanne, whose blog is www.thebarefootheart.com
- @penelopetrunk, whose blog is www.blog.penelopetrunk.com and whose post inspired this series
- @lemead, whose blog is www.adesignsovast.com
- @shirleyhs, who graciously blogged about my challenge at her blog www.100memoirs.com
- @jerrywaxler, who read Shirley's post and writes about memoir at www.memorywritersnetwork.com/blog
- @squarepegkaren, whose blog is www.squarepegpeople.typepad.com
- @thewordwire, whose blog is www.thewordwire.com
- @coachdian, whose blog is www.authenticrealities.com/blog
- @wifsie, whose blog is www.bluamaryllis.wordpress.com
- @bwlight, whose blog is www.windshieldthinking.wordpress.com
Please follow them on Twitter, read their blogs, and read their excellent comments here.
And Valentines Day love to Michael, Michelle, Meredith, and Tania.